There are myriad ways to get involved in BGLTQ communities, advocacy, and leadership on campus! The hard part may be deciding exactly how you want to start getting involved.
A few resources that can help you explore these opportunities are the following:
- Schedule a one-on-one chat with one of our interns through the Qoffee with QuInterns program
- Peruse our database of out BGLTQ faculty and staff on campus
- Meet with the BGLTQ specialty tutor or proctor in your House or in the Yard
- Explore events happening on campus and in the greater Boston area
- Reach out to one of the several student organizations working on BGLTQ issues
- Consider attending a support group at CAMHS
- Apply to the BGLTQ Office's Internship Program when applications open in the Spring
- Browse through our resource guide for additional ideas
Of course, your comfort, particular interests, and goals will determine how you want to get involved. As always, you're welcome to reach out to our office by calling, emailing, or stopping by in-person if you'd like to talk more!