What can I do if I changed my name or gender marker after graduation to ensure future documents have my correct information.

To have your name and or gender marker changed post-graduation in student records, you must submit a name change request form and supporting documentation to the Registrar's office. Original documentation or original notarized copy of documentation (e.g. legal court document, passport, marriage certificate, birth certificate) showing your name exactly as you would like it to appear on your student record is required. Additionally, for forms submitted in person, a Harvard ID or other current picture ID must be presented; for forms mailed to the office, an original notarized copy of your Harvard ID card must be included. On this form, you can also change your recorded gender identity (within the binary options of male or female).
See also: Transgender