What are my options if my parents refuse to pay tuition when I come out to them?

If your parents refuse to pay tuition, you should contact your financial aid officer to discuss your options at faoinfo@fas.harvard.edu, or by calling the office at 617-495-1581. Each student’s situation is different and the financial aid office will do everything possible to make sure you need not face an interruption in your education.