How can I apply for gender neutral housing? Is this available to all students who request it?

Rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors may request to form mixed-gender rooming groups.  All occupants must voluntarily agree to the arrangements.  As with all rooming inquiries, requests for mixed-gender rooming groups should be made to the House Administrator, and will be addressed and managed on a case-by-case basis, taking into account all circumstances, including space constraints.

For more information about this policy, contact your House Administrator or the Freshman Dean’s Office.  If you have gender-based needs that require accommodations beyond those offered by this policy, contact the Office of BGLTQ Student Life (617) 496-5716.

See also: Housing, Safety